Mobility Management Certification and Continuing Education
Mobility Managers are encouraged to seek certification. Certification will be awarded at the fall WIPTA conference following successful completion of:
- six courses in Professional Development
- eight courses in Professional Information
- six of nine courses in Management Skills
- four of ten electives
- one 45 minute presentation on an aspect of the Mobility Manager’s Program
- successful passage of the final exam
WAMM members have the opportunity to pursue certification. To become a certified Mobility Manager send an email to our Professional Development Committee and a committee member will contact you with the curricula, process and expectations.
Members are encouraged to share stories of mobility management successes. Use the feedback button to the left and share a story with us.
Tracking My Certification
Members will log in to the “members only” section to access their certification completion progress.